Online Skype™ Flute Lessons and Clinics With Tracy Harris, Yamaha Performing Artist and Clinician
Students: Tracy offers online lessons and clinics via Skype. Now you can access world-class flute instruction from the comfort and convenience of your own home, school, or studio--wherever you have a computer and a broadband or Wifi internet connection. Tracy conducts lessons, master classes, and clinics all across the United States, and is expanding her studio world-wide. No lengthy or expensive travel is necessary. Get connected and begin your new flute journey now!
Music Teachers/Directors: Connect with Tracy directly from your classroom. Online clinics are just a click away. Contact Tracy to find out more about online Clinics.
What you will need for online flute instruction via Skype.™
- Your Gear: A flute - of course!
- A computer, or other mobile device (such as a smart phone or tablet) with a webcam and microphone so that Tracy can hear you and see you. Of course, this allows you to see and hear Tracy as well! Most desktop and laptop computers, and other mobile devices, have microphones and webcams built-in. You will need the Skype application.
- A broadband connection to use skype. This will improve the quality of your video and voice calls. On mobile devices, WiFi or your mobile data plan is recommended.
- The Skype application installed on your computer.
Click Here to Join Skype now. Accounts are absolutely Free!
- PayPal account to pay for your Skype lessons. If you do not have PayPal click here to create a free PayPal account.
How To Get Started:
- Contact Tracy via e-mail to receive complete information and to set up an appointment. Click here to send an e-mail request now.
- Once you have contacted Tracy, she will work with you to set up a Skype test.
- If the Skype test is successful, you will be able to schedule your online lesson.
- Submit payment for your lesson via PayPal. Complete payment instructions will be e-mailed to you prior to your scheduled lesson time. Payment must be completed prior to your lesson.
- Log in to your Skype account and connect with Tracy for your lesson at your scheduled time. If you need to reschedule your lesson time for any reason, please contact Tracy at least 24 hours in advance.